Jess Ransome
4202 flower court, warrington, 212, NSW
26th February 2013
4202 flower court, warrington, 212, NSW
26th February 2013
Dear Mrs Ransome,
I hope you are still enjoying your time at Warrington and had a good weekend.
Marina came to stay with me this weekend, and she was a pleasure to have. She found it very fascinating that I could speak six different languages and she enjoyed playing with my children. Although she was a bit shy at first around the children as they were crowding and jumping all over her. The children asked her lots of questions about school and I told them that she didn’t like to talk and they got the message after that. Mr Lindell gave her some vegetables to chop and she did that too. Anna tried to help too making the job twice as hard. Then the children went to play ball outside and had a banana smoothie. The day had gone very well until little Anna came and sat on Marina’s lap and started to cuddle up to her, then she put her finger up to her face and said, “hurt face, hurt face”. I was watching from a distance as I saw Marina’s face go very red and it looked like she was about to cry and I really didn’t know what to do. Tears started running down Marina’s face and she made some sobbing noises too. Then Anna informed me again that Marina was crying so I went over to take Anna of her lap. She then sat there for a little while watching some tv. Marina went to bed at the same time as the kids, I’m not quite sure why but anyway I think she just wanted some time to herself. I could tell Marina thought it was nice to have Anna’s company and Anna didn’t mind that she didn’t say anything, and it looked liked Anna actually trusted Marina too. The next morning we all just lounged around until about 12o'clock, and Mr Lindell cooked up a big breakfast. Then Marina took Anna for a walk to get some sweets from the store. I think that cheered them both up as when they got home they sat down eating sweets whilst Marina watched Anna play with her dolls. I was meant to drop Marina back to school this afternoon, but we had all loved having her company so Mr Lindell rang Mrs Graham and arranged for Marina to be dropped off after tea. I think Marina was happy to stay longer. I then gave Marina a hug and watched the children give her a hug. I then told her that the children really like her, which is true. Mr Lindell dropped Marina back to school, hopefully she had a good weekend.
From Mrs Lindell.
From Mrs Lindell.
No comments:
Post a Comment